We specialize in Direct Imprint (inkjet) of presorted letters and flats. Our high-speed inkjets provide speed and quality when addressing your mail. Inline-tabbing and drying units enable us to handle a variety of mail pieces and paper stock.
Postal Design Consultation:
A lot of our customers design and typeset their own mailing piece but aren’t accustomed to thinking about postal design considerations. We encourage our customers to let us take a quick look at how their piece is set up… a few minutes early on during the project can help prevent additional expenses later.
- Multi-piece inserting
- FREE No-Risk, Confidential Postage & Service Quote
- How about getting a FREE no-risk, confidential postage and service quote? If you want to know exactly what postage rate we can get for your mailing, you can send us your mailing list to get an accurate postage amount. All lists are kept in strictest confidence whether we do your mailing or not.
- Click here to contact us for more information on this free service.
We accept a wide range of file formats, although these are the most common and would work best:
- Database (DBF) file
- Tab-delimited text file
- Comma-delimited text file
- Fixed-field length text file
- Microsoft Excel file
- Microsoft Access file
- Filemaker Pro file
Use our online Mail Job Order form to submit an order.